Origin: Made in USA
CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer 440 Review
- The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.
- Talc, Mica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Bht, Quateriun-15, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, Propylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate. may Contain: Iron Oxides, Carmine, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines.
- Take a little bit of the product with a fluffy brush and apply either on the sides of your face or on the apples of your cheeks.
- You can find this product in any merchant websites like Ulta and Amazon.
Thank goodness for the invention of Bronzers! I live in the Philippines and even though you get sun here most days of the year, you can’t really bask under it most of the time especially now that it’s typhoon season.
However the case, I can always count on my trusty CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer in 440 Natural Bronze and this is a review of it.
The ingredients list is short so I know that there’s not too many chemicals in it. I, personally, go for make-up products that are good for my skin. I would recommend this to girls with sensitive skin. Since it’s mineral, it has a lesser chance if causing irritation — this would be just one of the many mineral make-up benefits.
As usual, I bought my CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer on sale at my favorite online shop. It retailed $7.99 in Ulta and around $8-$9 on eBay and Amazon. I should probably spill where I get my stash because I got mine for only $5.50. Score! I should be called “The Bargain Hunter”.
I’m one of those people that like big bags. I like to carry it all and that works for me since the packaging of the CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer is too bulky! There was one time where I had to just carry a small clutch for a night out with friends; I left this baby at home. It will not fit clutches (depending on the size) and it will take up most of the room in your “Kikay” kit — another term for make-up kit in the Philippines.
When you open the cover, you’ll see that it has a powder dispensing lid which looks like this:
In my opinion, the holes are too big and I always end up with too much product that has not been distributed evenly.
The way I think of it, bronzers were not meant to be applied with a puff. You can’t control the amount that you’re applying and blending will always be an issue. With my CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer, I use my own fluffy brush and not the puff.
I have mine in Natural Bronze 440 which I think is just right depending on how much you actually apply on. I have fair a skin tone which is about a neutral or a beige. I think that it will still look great on lighter skin tones as long as the color is controlled. For warmer or darker skin tones, no problem!
I love my CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer because:
- It’s good for my skin and it will have long term effects.
- I can double it as a blush.
- It gives me that natural glow (thanks to the shimmers!)
- The packaging is too bulky.
- The puff is not suitable for application.
- The CoverGirl TRUblend MIneral Bronzer doesn’t work when used for contouring (believe me, I’ve tried)
Go get it if:
- You want that perfect summer glow
- You want a dewy finish on your skin (apply it on the apples of your cheeks)
- You don’t mind the packaging being bulky
- You have sensitive skin but would really love to try on makeup
Latest posts by Mea Pabiona (see all)
- Easy and Bold Temporary Hair Color- Hair Chalking Tutorial – November 14, 2012
- The Adele Make-up Tutorial – October 23, 2012
- The Kirsten Stewart Makeup Tutorial – September 7, 2012
CoverGirl TRUblend Mineral Bronzer 440 Review,